N.E.W.Ts TBR



Hello Everybody I am back again to tell y'all my N.E.W.Ts TBR. I never made a wrap up for my O.W.Ls so I'll give a quick run down now. 





Now without furthur ado here is my N.E.W.Ts TBR

Career:

Ancient runes:
A: Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
E: Divergent by Veronica Roth
O: Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

Dada: 

A: Caraval by Stephanie Garber
E: Wolf instinct by Paige Tyler
O: whatever Harry Potter book im on

History of Magic:

A: The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
E: Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas 
O: Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


Others:

Care of magical creatures:

A: A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard


Charms:
A: Spellslinger by Sebastian de Castellby 
E: Shades of Magic issue 1 By V. E. Schwab


Herbology:
A: The Devouring Grey by Christine Lynn Herman


Potions:
A: Strange the Dreamer by Lani Taylor

Transfigurations:

A: Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody

Muggle Studies:

A: Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard

Comments