Series Crackdown Signup



Hello all!

So I’ve decided to take part in the Series Crackdown hosted but Mel - The Book Moo, happening May 25th - June 3rd. I have quite a few series that I’m reading so I’ve narrowed it down to four.

TBR:
Inkdeath - Cornila Funke - The third in the Inkheart trilogy
The Lost Hero - Rick Roidean - The first in the Heros of olympus
The Sorceress - Micheal Scott - The third in the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
Tower of Dawn - Sarah J Maas - The fifth in the Throne of Glass series.


I will be posting updates during the readathon on my twitter and at the end I will do a wrap up here on the blog! Part of me feels like I’m being a bit ambitious considering the fact that I’ll be fostering some kittens durning this time while we work on finding them homes, and adjusting to the ones we are keeping. I very much hope to read all of these but we’ll see.

Comments